Problem with Multiple Images

Forums Forums Slimbox2 plugin Problem with Multiple Images

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    shinobisan

Hi, i succesfully managed to make it work with single image inserted into post. But I cannot figure out how to use the imagesetname to display multiple images. What I would like is to have a single image in post that when clicked loads a related set of images. I tried adding the gallery name, image gallery tags, image name prefix of all images to the rel="lightbox-" tag and have looked through the forum but didn’t find a straight answer to this question. Any help with this issue is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.
    Shinobi

malcalevak

Can you provide a link to an example of where you’re trying to use it?
    Should pick up and automatically group by whatever designation you place after the dash. ie if you use [code:3jy53c4w]rel="lightbox-group1"[/code:3jy53c4w] they’ll appear in one group, and any that you use [code:3jy53c4w]rel="lightbox-group2"[/code:3jy53c4w] will appear in another.

shinobisan

I got it to work by inserting all images inside post and hiding the links as suggested in another post in the forum. I don’t know if this is the correct way but at least it works now. Thanks anyway for your reply.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.