How to Configure PixoPoint Menu Plugin?

Forums Forums Menus How to Configure PixoPoint Menu Plugin?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    agfreesafety

I just installed and activated the PixoPoint Menu Plugin plugin on one of our sites. 

Questions:
    1. Where do I go in WordPress to add categories to the to the menu?
    2. How do I add categories to the menu?
    3. Are there instructions available on how to work with this plugin?
    4. Is it possible to add this plugin to one of our sidebars?

agfreesafety

OK, I found where to modify the settings for this plugin in WordPress.  What I’m trying to figure out now is how to get the menu to show up in one of my sidebars.

Do I just add a text menu to the sidebar and paste <?php if (function_exists(‘pixopoint_menu’)) {pixopoint_menu();}; ?>

into it?  I have a ton of categories, and I wanted to create a dynamic drop down that shows all of the categories to save space on my page.

agfreesafety

After continuing to read the documentation on this plug in, it appears that I can’t add the dynamic dropdown to the sidebars. 

If I could just add a new menu item next to the existing ones (currently named "Home," "Contact Us," and "About Me) that displays all of my categories, I’d be happy.  I’ve read the instructions over and over, and I’m still not understanding how to achieve this.

Any help or guidance is appreciated.

Hi,
    WordPress text widgets don’t allow PHP in them, so you can’t inject the code via that route.

There’s a handy widget available for doing that though, so hopefully that will do the trick for you … http://blog.mortia.org.uk/index.php/200 … nu-widget/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.