Fatal Error

Forums Forums All other PixoPoint plugins Fatal Error

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Trister

Hello, I’ve just installed your plug-in and having some problems with the configuration. I’ve inserted the start code on the first line of page.php in WP and the end code on the last line.

I inserted the require code for chunk1 on the first line of index.template.php in SMF and require code for chunk2 on the last line.

chunk1 gets created but when I visit the page I get the following error at the bottom of the webpage

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/home/content/44/8372444/html/wp/wp-content/uploads/pixopoint-theme-integrator/chunk2.html’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php5_3/lib/php’) in /home/content/44/8372444/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(2151) : eval()’d code on line 509

It’s not creating chunk2. This is what I get http://battlefieldcup.com/smf/

Any suggestions?

Hi,
    I’m not sure what the problem could be.
    Some sites just don’t seem to create the chunks. I’ve never managed to figure out why.

If you can provide more information I might be able to help.

Trister

Thanks for the quick response!

What kind of additional information are you looking for?

Host provider is running:
    Host: i686-redhat-linux-gnu
    Apache: ??
    PHP: 5.3.6
    MySQL: 5.0.77
    WordPress: 3.2.1
    PixoPoint Theme Integrator: 1.0.6
    SMF: 2.0.1

None of that really helps sorry. The issue will be somehow related to file permissions or ability to write files on the server. Since I’m not sure what could be causing it, I’m not sure how to go about finding a solution except for knowing it’s a file writing issue of some sort.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.