Z-Ordering and Multi-level menu

Forums Forums Menus Z-Ordering and Multi-level menu

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ctzdesign

Having trouble with the multi-level menu appearing beneath various graphics on a site I’m working on…

Testing site here:

http://suzipomerantz.ctzdesign.com

I imagine there’s a fairly simple solution by tweaking the z-ordering… but I’m going blind looking for it.

Thanks in advance,

CTZ

EDIT: Never mind — I found the answer. For whatever it’s worth, it’d be great if y’all had a search function on these forums. Love the plug-in, though.

Er, there is a search function. There is a box at the top of the window.

Er, there is a search function. There is a box at the top of the window.

ctzdesign

Wow. I would have sworn that wasn’t there yesterday. Sorry for wasting your time.

ctzdesign

Wow. I would have sworn that wasn’t there yesterday. Sorry for wasting your time.

The search box is not present unless you are logged in. I may change that when I do an upgrade to the forum design (probably in 2009 as I’m quite busy these days).

The search box is not present unless you are logged in. I may change that when I do an upgrade to the forum design (probably in 2009 as I’m quite busy these days).

ctzdesign

That makes sense. I didn’t log in/register to post a question until I decided I couldn’t find the answer I was looking for. Thanks for confirming I’m not crazy.

ctzdesign

That makes sense. I didn’t log in/register to post a question until I decided I couldn’t find the answer I was looking for. Thanks for confirming I’m not crazy.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.