WP3.1 – duplicate ‘home’ menu item, and how to disable search in menu?

Forums Forums Menus WP3.1 – duplicate ‘home’ menu item, and how to disable search in menu?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    phendyr

Hello all,
    First-timer here to using the PixoPoint Menu plugin, I have it working well, but have a couple of oddities. I tried finding any sort of documentation, but was unable to.  Every time I searched for something, even as simple as just ‘search’ it came back empty. With that said, I greatly appreciate anybody’s time to help resolve these issues:

– I now have duplicate ‘home’ tabs in my main menu, how to remove that?
    – I don’t have room to include the search form as part of my main nav, how can I disable that?

I had originally created my pages and a menu within WP, but I replaced the code as directed to utilize this plugin’s menu…. weird thing is, when I’m on the advanced tab, the list of pages is duplicated… there’s 2 of each, it lists one series of my menu items (home, about us, services, etc) then it lists them again. But only ‘Home’ is shown twice on the webpage.

I’m using WP 3.1, and here’s the site:
    http://webtest.appletoncompressor.com/%5B/url:zxk148lb%5D

Thanks for your time.
    BR

phendyr

I had read in the help area that you can drag and drop items, but I had no understanding of what putting ‘pages’ before ‘Home’ meant or would do, but at least it resolved the duplicate Home issue. 

Now I see that you can move search to the bottom ‘inactive’ area…

maybe I just glossed over that tidbit in the plugin description, but regardless, it works great once you know & understand what to do with it, lol

Cheers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.