Transparent background

Forums Forums Menus Transparent background

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Great plugin! Is there a way to set a transparent background since there is no hex code for transparency.

Interesting request! I hadn’t thought of that before. The best way to go about doing that would be to edit the CSS file which comes with the plugin. If you have any troubles with this, then let me know and I’ll work out what you need to change to achieve this.

Anonymous

Thank you for your reply. I gave it a shot but keep getting error returns – I am very new at this.

Find the following in the suckerfish.css file which came with the plugin and remove the bit in red, that should create a transparent menu:
    [code:289b2mp4]#suckerfishnav li:hover ul, #suckerfishnav li li:hover ul, #suckerfishnav li li li:hover ul, #suckerfishnav li.sfhover ul, #suckerfishnav li li.sfhover ul, #suckerfishnav li li li.sfhover ul {left:auto<span style="color:red">;background-color:#bbb;</span>}[/code:289b2mp4]

If that doesn’t work, then let me know and I’ll have a closer look.

EDIT: Actually, that probably wont work by itself. I’ll make sure you can easily make such corrections in the next version.

For the current version, you will need to hack the php file that came with the plugin too. Find where the code above (or similar) is in the plugin and remove the bit about background-color from it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.