"third" sub-pages don’t show up

Forums Forums Menus "third" sub-pages don’t show up

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi,

Wonderful plugin, but for some reason my “thirdâ€

Your code was a little confusing. You are using the plugin, but are generating your CSS in a seperate file, yet are also generating CSS in the plugin CSS file.

You have two copies of [code:2z3fbujn]<ul id="subnav">.[/code:2z3fbujn]

How come you changed sfhover to sfhover1?

Is the CSS you are using derived via the code from the Suckerfish CSS generator? Or is it from elsewhere?

Anonymous

Ryan,

Thanks for the prompt reply. The CSS I’m using is from somewhere else. I just renamed the ID:s to fit this plugin, but apparently it was a bad idea from my side.

I’m guessing the code you borrowed is not designed to support multilevel dropdowns.

Is there anything in particular you couldn’t do with the dropdown generator that you needed from this other code? From my quick inspection, it seemed that your dropdown could easily be recreated with the generator which would (or at least think it would) solve your problem.

If you are particularly attached to using a different ID number, then you can always alter the individual ID’s from the CSS generator.

Anonymous

I’m having troubles getting your CSS code look the same as the one I used before, as part of the theme I’m using. When I just rename everything to “suckerfishâ€

I’m not surprised your menu isn’t looking correct as you still have the following code on your page <ul id=â€[code]<ul id=â€

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.