The Hidden Logo

Forums Forums Templates and themes The Hidden Logo

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tobman

Hello Ryan!

I must say that I am a big fan of your work. I am trying to build a website using WordPress and your plugin.

The problem I have encounted is of the nature that my logo disappears when I view the website in I.E 6, I.E 7, I.E 8. The link is still there and I can tell the picture is there as well as the link is the same format as the picture, and I can mark the picture but I can not see the picture. It’s really strange. Do you have any idea of what I can do to solve it?

The website is: http://www.wordpress.kommunikativdesign.se/

/Toby

It looks something has gone quite horridly wrong as your menus background is all messed up too. I’ll get to work and see if I can find a fix for you.

You don’t have an image URL set for the logo. You can’t see it because it is invisible (since there is no image for it).

The menu background problem seems to be a bug caused by ‘Main Menu’ > ‘Button padding’ > ‘Padding between buttons’. If you change that to ‘0’ it will correct the problem with the dropdown menu. That issue is fixed in a test system of the template generator I have running, but rolling that fix into the current system will take quite some time (months at least) as the new system is entirely different to the current version. I should have a new plugin ready for release shortly which would correct for it automatically though.

Tobman

Thanks for the help and your quick reply!

I tried to change the Padding between buttons and that solved the problem for IE 8 and IE 7. I still have problems with the dropdown menu with IE 6 though. But if I understand you correctly I could solve that when the plugin is released.

I have another question, is it possible to upload two other pictures in the header and make links of them?

[quote:161xk27k]I have another question, is it possible to upload two other pictures in the header and make links of them?[/quote:161xk27k]

Not without editing the code after it has been exported.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.