Sub-categories as dropdown?

Forums Forums Menus Sub-categories as dropdown?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Nice plugin, I will surely try it…is possible to display only categories with sub-categories as drop down?

Thanks

Yes that is possible. It’s not one of the default functions, but it’s quite easy to do. I am busy right now, but I’ll leave a comment later on tonight with instructions on how to do it and will include this functionality in the next version for you.

Yes that is possible. It’s not one of the default functions, but it’s quite easy to do. I am busy right now, but I’ll leave a comment later on tonight with instructions on how to do it and will include this functionality in the next version for you.

Istvan, to add a list of categories with your sub-categories in a dropdown, use the following code:

[code:14chu8w4]<ul id="suckerfishnav">
    <?php wp_list_categories(‘title_li=’); ?>
    </ul>[code]

There’s now a demo of this on the demo page[/code:14chu8w4]

Istvan, to add a list of categories with your sub-categories in a dropdown, use the following code:

[code:14chu8w4]<ul id="suckerfishnav">
    <?php wp_list_categories(‘title_li=’); ?>
    </ul>[code]

There’s now a demo of this on the demo page[/code:14chu8w4]

Anonymous

Thanks for the fast reply, I will try it on my local installation.

Anonymous

Thanks for the fast reply, I will try it on my local installation.

Anonymous

I have another question…is possible to have the drop down menu not in fixed width but relative to the word?

For example: “About meâ€

Anonymous

I have another question…is possible to have the drop down menu not in fixed width but relative to the word?

For example: “About meâ€

Sorry, but I don’t understand your question.

Sorry, but I don’t understand your question.

Anonymous

As I posted some months ago I was testing your plugin and now is live here: http://www.videocalcio.net

Thanks for this plugin!

P.S.: I would like to suggest you for your next releases the possibility to add a sort of separator between categories/sub-categories.

Anonymous

As I posted some months ago I was testing your plugin and now is live here: http://www.videocalcio.net

Thanks for this plugin!

P.S.: I would like to suggest you for your next releases the possibility to add a sort of separator between categories/sub-categories.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.