Slimbox2: Few doubts regarding google ad, next, previous and close button

Forums Forums Slimbox2 plugin Slimbox2: Few doubts regarding google ad, next, previous and close button

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi,

I need to do the following things in slimbox2 plugin

1. Not only on mouse event, ‘Next’ and ‘Previous’ button should be visible every time.
    2. Need to add google ad code on tob and bottom of image.
    3. ‘close’ button should be on the top of the image, instead of bottom.
    4. Instead of the image caption, i want ‘Click here to download the image’ text

Someone please help to do the above things. I will be thankful for u

malcalevak

Only number 4 would be supported out of the box. You simply need to put "Click here to download the image" as your caption instead of something else.

For everything else, the amount of customization is too specific to be implemented in the general plugin.

I’d recommend you look around the official Slimbox page, and not the WordPress implementation of it. 1 & 3 shouldn’t be that hard to figure out, but 2 would likely take a significant amount of expertise.

Anonymous

someone Please be specific.

Atleast please help me to add google ad at top of the image

"Raja" wrote:
    someone Please be specific.

Atleast please help me to add google ad at top of the image

It’s probably easiest to build a custom plugin to do that rather than modifying the Slimbox2 plugin.

malcalevak

Pretty much what I was trying to tell him, and unless he’s offering to pay it’s not really worth the time to make a custom plugin just for him.

Even then, I still think the official Slimbox2 page might be a better starting point.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.