Removing archives and categories

Forums Forums Menus Removing archives and categories

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I’ve used this on one of the sites I’ve created and it looks great, but I’m not really a huge fan of the Archives and Categories on the menu. What coding needs to be removed to take those off?

BTW, I’ve tried to slice the coding, but it doesn’t work so I thought I’d ask for advice here.

What exactly do you want on the menu? There are various options available which can be seen on the demo page. If none of them match what you are looking for, then just let me know and I’ll either add them to the plugin or provide you with a custom code to display them (assuming it is something which is possible).

Witchypoo – I’ll post back later in the evening with instructions on how to change the archives. I can’t remember off the top of my head how to do it, so will need to look it up first.

What exactly do you want on the menu? There are various options available which can be seen on the demo page. If none of them match what you are looking for, then just let me know and I’ll either add them to the plugin or provide you with a custom code to display them (assuming it is something which is possible).

Witchypoo – I’ll post back later in the evening with instructions on how to change the archives. I can’t remember off the top of my head how to do it, so will need to look it up first.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.