Premium and Basic Menus Partially Hidden (z-index issue)

Forums Forums Menus Premium and Basic Menus Partially Hidden (z-index issue)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I just installed the PixoPoint Menu (Version 0.6.5) for WordPress (I’m using 2.8.4) for a site I’m developing (http://thinkjimcreative.com/browncroft/ … /wordpress)

I’m using Mac OS (Safari 4.0.2 & Firefox 3.5.2) and the problem occurs in both browsers.

Here’s the problem: When I’m logged in and try to edit the menu, it is hidden behind some background images, text, banners, etc. on the page.

I am attaching two screen shots from Safari and Firefox that demonstrate the issue.

I’m pretty sure it’s a Z-index issue within the CSS for the menu, so I tried making changes to the various z-indexes on the page and it seems like a temporary workaround solution.  However, it’s going to be a pain to change all the CSS on the page, when all I really need to do is to adjust the z-index within the CSS for the plugin. 

Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I can adjust the z-index in the Plugin CSS for a quick fix??

Thanks!

– Jim

It’s impossible to know what the problem is without seeing the problem in action.

If you save the page and upload it somewhere I’m happy to take a look for you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.