Only 2 pages at a time

Forums Forums Menus Only 2 pages at a time

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hey Ryan! Useful, wonderful plug-in, but I haven’t been able to get it to show more than 2 pages at a time. I have about 4 links in a sub-category here. Could it be because they are linked to an outside page?

Clarissa – have you hacked the WordPress core by any chance? I see that you have a bunch of doubly closed link tags which may be causing problems. If you are trying to change the look of the dropdown, try altering the CSS file supplied with the plugin (you can write over the existing one).

Which dropdown isn’t functioning correctly? And what code did you use to display it? – note: it’s tricky to display HTML and/or PHP here in the comments without the code disappearing so feel free to provide a link to it instead.

Clarissa – have you hacked the WordPress core by any chance? I see that you have a bunch of doubly closed link tags which may be causing problems. If you are trying to change the look of the dropdown, try altering the CSS file supplied with the plugin (you can write over the existing one).

Which dropdown isn’t functioning correctly? And what code did you use to display it? – note: it’s tricky to display HTML and/or PHP here in the comments without the code disappearing so feel free to provide a link to it instead.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.