no menu’s showing at all. + my premium mem isnt working

Forums Forums Menus no menu’s showing at all. + my premium mem isnt working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    amcmillin

Signed up for prem + at http://mmadogma.com I put it in the header as such. for some odd reason I had to make the thing inline to work properly for the minimuim stuff. but if I add custom code to it. it puts it below the menu area causing a wide bar when it should resize it.

What specifically isn’t working with your premium membership? From what I can see it is working fine.

I don’t know what you mean by ‘minimuim stuff’, so not sure I can answer your question yet sorry as I don’t understand it.

It does look like you have specified wp_head() twice in your theme though which would explain why you may be experiencing problems.

amcmillin

Thanks and yea it seems to be working now. Just was not earlier. Well if I add customer code 1 and put <a herf="/stats">stats /a> it will put stats below interviews on its own line and not on the top with the rest.

amcmillin

It still is doing it for me, I checked for wp_head() and didnt find it anywhere except the header.php file and only once.

Like I said. I have to have it as inline code to work for one, 2nd its not doing the custom code 1 at end proper(just adds another row to it and puts the custom code there)

Any idea’s?

[code:1w32d0tb]<a herf="/stats">stats /a>[/code:1w32d0tb][/quote]

Needs to be:

[code:1w32d0tb]<a href="/stats">stats</a>[/code:1w32d0tb][/quote]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.