No drag and drop after update

Forums Forums Menus No drag and drop after update

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    henkar

After the update 6.18 -> 6.20 drag and drop doesn’t work, so I can’t change the menu anymore. My site is based om WordPress 2.8.4 (because I use a plugin which isn’t supported in 2.9.1) and the Athualpa Theme 3.3.4. I edit on Internet Explorer 7.

Is it a bug?

Regards,
    Henk Jan Karsten

That upgrade was supposed to fix that problem.

Could you please send me a link to your theme? I can’t do much without seeing the site.

Thanks for letting me know!

Are you using the My Page Order plugin my any chance?

I can’t replicate this. The changes I made in the most recent version were to fix bugs in relation to the My Page Order plugin, but my test site is working flawlessly with the My Page Order plugin installed and not installed.

I desperately need to see your site as soon as possible to fix this. If there’s any chance you could send me admin login details that would be incredibly helpful too thanks.

If anyone else out there is experiencing this problem, please let me know! I’m at a loss as to what on earth could be causing this, since it is working fine on every site I try it on. All help much appreciated!!!

If you don’t want to provide login details, you could alternatively copy and paste the source code from the admin page and either turn them into a .html file and upload them somewhere, paste the code here in this forum topic, or send them to me via email … https://geek.hellyer.kiwi/contact/

Thanks for any help you can provide!

I haven’t heard of any other users having this problem, so at this stage I’m assuming this is not a problem with the plugin and was caused by something else.

Anonymous

I’m actually having the same problem too. I just installed the plugin for the first time, and it is version 0.6.20. What would you need to see to try to solve this problem?

"Jake Neumann" wrote:
    I’m actually having the same problem too. I just installed the plugin for the first time, and it is version 0.6.20. What would you need to see to try to solve this problem?

In that case you aren’t having the same problem at all as you didn’t do an update.

Your problem will be almost guaranteed to be due to a plugin or theme which is not loading jQuery correctly. It’s impossible to see from here without seeing the problem in action.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.