NEW: PixoPoint Menu plugin

Forums Forums Menus NEW: PixoPoint Menu plugin

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author

[quote:1mx2lj53]Also the rendering of the fonts, in particular the point size is not being rendered properly when the Editor is up on the screen. WHen the editor is up on the screen the point size is being reduced.[/quote:1mx2lj53]

I can’t replicate that problem. Is it possible you are not using the latest version of the plugin? I corrected that bug a few versions ago.

I’m uploading version 0.5.9 Beta. It should be available for download within the next 20 mins.

I normally test plugins more thoroughly before releasing them into the wild, but it seems quite a few of you are having problems because of the bugs I introduced in the last update. I may not be able to fix any more bugs for the next 20 hours, so fingers crossed this fixes all of the major problems and doesn’t introduce any new ones.

pcguy

Using Version 0.5.9 Beta and if Keyboard accesible menu option is enabled then the drop down does not appear unless one clicks on the parent page in the menu. I have tried Speed of fade-in effect to INSTANT, Mouseover delay of 0,  Hide delay time 1 msec, Sensitivity high and if Enable keyboard accessible menu? is enabled then the drop downs will not appear on any of the menu

Thanks for the bug report, I’m looking into it right now.

Darn it. You are correct, it is not working at all.

That script unfortunately has never worked very well. I’ll have to remove it until I find a better way of doing it.

Sorry about the bug. I’ll have a new version released soon which doesn’t feature keyboard accessibility, in the mean time anyone using the keyboard accesssibility option will need to deactivate it.

I think the problem was introduced when I moved the javascript to the foot of the page.

Version 0.5.10 is uploading now. It should be available within the next 15 mins … http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/pixopoint-menu/

pcguy

Using the new updated version and may have found a bug. When one changes the name of the page the new name is not reflected back to the menu bar even though Pixopoint plugin reflects the new name in the PAGES and ADVANCED tab. CLearing the browser cache and forcing firefox to reload the page does not help. The page in question is http://www.healeyvisual.com/?page_id=52

Thanks, looking into it now.

I don’t understand your question sorry. I thought you were referring to the ability to change the title of the pages list when the "single dropdown" option is chosen. But your example page is not using that and it wouldn’t show up in your advanced tab.

Are you perhaps referring to changing the names of the pages via WordPress itself? In which case I don’t think your problem is related to this plugin. It sounds like a caching problem of some sort.

Anonymous

Hello
    thanks for this Nice Pluing
    But how can i make som https://geek.hellyer.kiwi/uploads/pixopointmenu_demo.jpg this menu ?
    and whow can i make the sub-menu ?
    thnks

Sorry, but I don’t understand your question. The plugin does all that automatically, that’s what it does. What specifically do you not understand?

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.