NEW: PixoPoint Menu plugin

Forums Forums Menus NEW: PixoPoint Menu plugin

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Davidrad

Page order (via My Page Order selection in drop-down) is no longer available in 0.5.8 beta.  All other "Order" choices available (ascending, descending, etc.) but not My Page Order.

I’m running WordPress 2.8.2. I tried de-installing and then reinstalling plug-in, as well as installing My Page Order plug-in separately, though no cigar. The page order always defaults to the first selection "Ascending Name".

pcguy

I have a similar comment to Davidrad’s. If I move the actual items around on the list of pages in the ADVANCED TAB then click on the CLICK TO ORDER PAGES nothing happens. Nor does anything happen if I change the option in the ORDER pulldown and then use the CLICK TO ORDER PAGES. The order shown on the ADVANCED TAB does not change, nor does the order in the actual menu change when you view the site.

P.S. Is the "Enable arrow mark-up?" working? I enabled it on my menu and see nothing on the main menu for those items that have child pages.

pcguy

Also the rendering of the fonts, in particular the point size is not being rendered properly when the Editor is up on the screen. WHen the editor is up on the screen the point size is being reduced.

mpmchugh

I can also confirm that the order set in the admin is not reflected in the menu on the site at all. "Click to Order Pages" reloads the page, but has no effect.

Where are the other "order choices"? I’d be happy to just order as I have the pages ordered in WP, but I don’t see that option even.

pcguy

mpmchugh

I just drag and drop my pages to sort them manually on the ADVANCED TAB.

mpmchugh

Tried that… can’t get the changes to save, though.

pcguy

Mpmchugh

Using WP 2.8.2 here. Hmm you are right. I can drag and drop the pages in any order on the ADVANCED tab and then click on ORDER PAGES, go back to the site and even after a force reload the new order shown in ADVANCED tab is not being reflected on the site. I am sure that this process was working in an older revision of the plugin.

mpmchugh

I’m using WP 2.8.2 as well. I resorted to just using the WP order, as I had that correct to begin with.

-mpm

mpmchugh

Sub menu item ordering works in Safari 4, but not Firefox 3.5 on Mac OS X.

mpmchugh

Will support be added, or is there an easy way to integrate the new Supersubs plugin (currently beta) to make the sub-menu widths variable?

-Michael

Davidrad

I ended up reverting/ downgrading to 5.6 and all is fine.

Arghh, darn! Sorry about these problema. I have no idea what has caused this but I’ll try to get it fixed as soon as possible. Unfortunately I have plans tonight which I can not change so I won’t have time to fix any of these issues.

Glad I still left the Beta label on it!

I’ve figured out the problem with the page orders. As a temporary fix, choose the "Ascending ID#" or "Descending ID#" options in the Pages settings (accessed via a pulldown).

I’ll try to get a new version released tonight which fixes this problem for you all. But I may run out of time, in which case it will need to wait another 24 hours until I’ve slept and then had time to finish my day job.

Actually … my last post may not fix it. I’m working on a solution right now, almost there …

[quote:i68bykfu]P.S. Is the "Enable arrow mark-up?" working? I enabled it on my menu and see nothing on the main menu for those items that have child pages.[/quote:i68bykfu]

It is working on my test installation with no problems.

[quote:i68bykfu]Also the rendering of the fonts, in particular the point size is not being rendered properly when the Editor is up on the screen. WHen the editor is up on the screen the point size is being reduced.[/quote:i68bykfu]

Weird. I thought I’d fixed that bug already. I’ll double check to make sure. Either that or you have found another bug which I can’t replicate, or you aren’t using the latest version.

[quote:i68bykfu]Will support be added, or is there an easy way to integrate the new Supersubs plugin (currently beta) to make the sub-menu widths variable?[/quote:i68bykfu]

I’ve never heard of that. It seems to be an extension for the Superfish plugin. It looks very useful. I’ll need to have a play around with it some time to see how it works. I’m quite busy ironing out the bugs in the new plugin and aren’t wanting to add any new features at this stage, but if it works as well as the Superfish plugin itself then I’ll probably be including support for it at some stage.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.