Menu not working in FF or IE

Forums Forums Menus Menu not working in FF or IE

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ljk

Hello,

The menu is partially working in FF, the top dropdown menu is showing, but the 3rd level menu items are not.

In IE7 the dropdown menu doesn’t have the correct background image showing and there is the word false showing up. When you hover over the dropdown item, it changes to the correct color/bg image. Same problem with the 3rd level menu items.

The problem in IE7 started after I upgraded to the latest version of multi-menu, with the previous version the menu was displaying correctly.

Using WP 2.6.2, and multi-menu 1.0.6.
    Site is: [b:15w1w3kk]REMOVED[/b:15w1w3kk]
    Look at the Services menu item in particular, it has 3 levels of menu items.
    The CSS has had the colors and background images changed and some of the widths changed (original css has been commented out where changed).

Thank you for any help.

The following warning appeared when I tried to visit your site:

[quote:3tretgsc]Reported Attack Site!

This web site at 91.205.233.31 has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack sites try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack sites intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.[/quote:3tretgsc]

I have removed your link from the post above accordingly.

ljk

Hello,

The site is: http://bsc.redesignlab.ca. The IP that you have above is not correct. The IP for the site is: 205.234.223.153.

I have also found that on some versions of IE7 the menu displays fine and on others you get the white background with false. IE7 on my Vista machine gives the problem, but on a Windows XP system it is fine.

Thanks.

ljk

Hello,

Have you been able to get to the site yet without getting the wrong IP address?

Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.