Latest PixoPoint Menu update breaks "FlexiPages" widget

Forums Forums Menus Latest PixoPoint Menu update breaks "FlexiPages" widget

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mpmchugh

The FlexiPages widget worked fine with the previous version of PixoPoint menu I was using (0.5.9), but since updating to 0.6.2 today, it breaks with the following error:

• Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, ‘pixopoint_themesupport’ was given in /home/compute/public_html/wordpress/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 166

Anyway to fix this?

I noticed in the release notes that 0.6.2 "Added support for wppagemenu() Removed all mentions of the pixopoint_menu() function since it is no longer needed (note: support for this function will be continued indefinitely, so no need to change it if you don’t want to)"

When I replaced the old ">?php if (function_exists(‘pixopoint_menu’)) {pixopoint_menu();} ?<" with ">?php wp_page_menu(); ?<" the page displays the same error in place of the menu as the FlexiPage widget:

• Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, ‘pixopoint_themesupport’ was given in /home/compute/public_html/wordpress/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 166

Any help with these?

Is there something else that needs to be changed regarding version 0.6.2 to make this work?

Thanks,
    Michael

Weird. I’ll have to look into this problem as I’m not sure what is causing it.

mpmchugh

Thanks.

Are the previous versions available anywhere in the meantime?

I’d like to downgrade to 0.5.9 if possible, but I’d installed from the WP site, so didn’t have a downloaded copy.

-mpm

mpmchugh

Nevermind. Just saw that WP stores the older versions, so I’m good for now.

Look forward to the new update!

-mpm

mpmchugh

Just an FYI, the problems are not there with the 6.1 beta, which works fine, without the errors described above, so it’s seems to be just something in the 0.6.2 beta.

-mpm

Yep, it will have something to do with the two plugins both making use of the wp_page_menu() function I assume and since that function wasn’t utilized in version 0.6.1beta you won’t see the problem. Or at least that’s what I’m guessing at this stage.

Hi,
    I’m uploading a new version (v0.6.4beta) which should fix this issue. This new version only uses wp_page_menu() when the ‘Auto theme support’ option is chosen.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.