jQuery not working on Firefox

Forums Forums Menus jQuery not working on Firefox

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Meginoz

Well, I spoke too soon. Seems that I cannot get any of the jQuery effects working in Firefox. Everything works fine in other browsers.

No other plugins loaded, and have tried it with both my theme and with Thematic, and both locally and online. Whatever I try works fine in other browsers, but not in Firefox.
    http://cammeraytennis.asn.au/wordpress/

In googling I’ve found some reported issues of jQuery with Firefox, but no answers that I can make any sense of.

Any idea what I can do to get it working in Firefox?

It works fine in Firefox for me. There doesn’t seem to be anything wrong with it at all as it’s only loading the javascript files from our plugin and the jQuery.js file built into WordPress. None of which have any problems.

Meginoz

On that site I have enabled the arrow markup, and a mouseover delay. I see these on all other browsers, but not in Firefox.  Are you seeing the arrow markup and delay in Firefox?

Meginoz

OK, sorry, looking at it at work now and it’s fine. Looks like it’s Firefox’s incredibly stubborn caching problem again (just how many times does one have to empty the cache and flush dns to get Firefox to display what’s actually there?)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.