is Multi-level Navigation Plugin compatible with WPMU?

Forums Forums Menus is Multi-level Navigation Plugin compatible with WPMU?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    8088y80y

I am having an issue with my nav not appearing on a sub blog  when another plugin is enabled (Role Scoper) and I just wan’t to be sure that the Multi-level Navigation Plugin is compatible with WPMU.

Thanks!

Robert

You shouldn’t use it with WP Mu if you are running a multi-user setup. It should run okay (I assume) if you are just using Mu to power multiple sites from the one installation.

The latest beta of the PixoPoint Menu plugin should work fine in multi-user setups, but I’ve never tested it.

8088y80y

Thanks Ryan.

Whats the difference between a multi-user setup and using Mu to power multiple sites from the one installation?

You could hack one blog from another blog via the Multi-level Navigation plugin. The plugin should work, but I never built it with Mu in mind. All of my newer plugins are built with this extra layer of security in mind, but it never occurred to me that it was necessary when I made the Multi-level navigation plugin.

david-andre

Hi Robert,
    i am using multi-level-navigation with wordpress-mu and works just fine.no problems.
    bye

8088y80y

Thanks Ryan and David-Andre.

The multi-level nav plugin works great with WPMU for me until I try to use the role scoper plugin on sub blogs.

The navigation disappears because there is confusion as to which is the main blog.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.