inconvinient position of the multi-level menus

Forums Forums Menus inconvinient position of the multi-level menus

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hey. I have sucessfuly added your nice Multi-level Navigation Plugin to my blog, and am very thankful for it.
    However, I have two problems:
    1- the top dropdown menu appears above (over) the parent page itself, where it is supposed to appear under it (as far as I know).

2- the dropdown menu that contains the subpages of the parent pages of my WP blog appear behind the blog’s main navigation area. Please have point your mouse to the first parent page that appear in my blog’s header, titled "احصائيات" (first from the right)
    http://www.al-rasid.com/blog/movie_ratings/

I will be very grateful if you could help

You have coding errors:
    [code:27si11eo]<ul id="menu">
    [/code:27si11eo]

You can’t wrap DIV tags inside a UL tag, which is what the plugin is inserting in there. Try removing those UL tags and your problem will hopefully be gone.

Anonymous

Thank you. but if I remove the <ul id="menu"> and the </ul> that was in the original header file , the pages links will appear above the area in the style that is intended for them (the white bar in the header’s image), which will cause a display defects (see the attached image please)

That is why I wrapped the multi-menu code in <ul id="menu">, so it would appear in the right place.

It’s invalid code and I doubt you will be able to get the menu working correctly by doing that.

If you fix that, I’m happy to take a look at your other problem for you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.