image gallery at top of home page displaying over the top of navigation items

Forums Forums Menus image gallery at top of home page displaying over the top of navigation items

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I’ve successfully installed and activated the Multi-level Navigation Plugin and it works like a charm. However, I’ve got another plug-in, Dynamic Content Gallery that is displayed a rotating gallery of images on the top of my homepage, and the images display over the top of the drop-down navigation items from the Multi-level Navigation Plugin.

I’m using the Atahualpa theme and have the following code inserted into the header.php file of my theme:

<?php if (function_exists(‘pixopoint_menu’)) {pixopoint_menu();} ?>

I’ve got the following code for the Dynamic Content Gallery plugin also inserted into the header.php file of my theme:

<?php if( is_page(‘home’) ) {
    dynamic_content_gallery();
    } ?>

…so it only loads on the home page.

Any suggestions on how I can make sure the navigation bar displays over the top of the content gallery? It seems there should be a way to make sure the PHP executes in the right order, but I’m not seeing what the way is right now.

Unfortunately I can’t provide URLs just yet, but any hints or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

Matt

Your question is unanswerable. Please read the following.
    https://geek.hellyer.kiwi/free-support-menus/

You also posted this in the wrong forum so I’ll move it over to the menus forum where it belongs.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.