How to modify the background of the original, there are no parameters

Forums Forums Menus How to modify the background of the original, there are no parameters

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I downloaded the WordPress plug-in multi-level-navigation-plugin, however. Can not modify the original background and pictures, please help out!

paranoia

Hi,

What do you mean by "can not modify"? Are you trying to create your own graphics for the menu or do you mean that you don’t know how to change the CSS to use your own graphics?

This has been posted in the wrong board, so I’ll move it over to the menus board where you are more likely to receive assistance with this.

cbayetti

yeah I am wondering how to do this, the background picture of the menu appears red, it would be great if we could have it grey are anything, the edit button under the Home tab plugin is not working, and there is no trace in the php, or the css as I know off.

danturkette

In PixoPoint, it comes with different colored images. If you look at the directory for the plugin, you’ll see a directory called images. There is one in there called "dazzle_grey.png" and another called "smoothfade_darkgrey.png"

You can modify your CSS to use these images.

Our  CSS generator includes the ability to alter the images and colours … https://geek.hellyer.kiwi/products/suckerfish_css/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.