How to create the menu itself and add the links there.

Forums Forums Menus How to create the menu itself and add the links there.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mpxman

Excuse me if such topic is already somewhere.
    I’m just beginner in WordPress.
    How to create categories (dropdowns) in Pixopoint menu and add the pages I wish in order I wish into categories?
    And also: how can I create the menu of WP records, not pages?
    Everything I saw on this site is about themes, design, etc. Or I’m stuck. ))

Hi,
    Try the WordPress.org support forums, you will likely have more luck getting help for WordPress specific questions there.

I have no idea what you mean by WP records BTW, I think you might be referring to posts perhaps?

Also, you can’t add pages to categories, posts are added to categories, pages can have page parents and tags, but not categories.

mpxman

Posts, of course. The question is: how to create the structure of menu? Like on your example site, dunedinicehockey.hellyer.kiwi . How to create a group, e.g. "beginners" (or how you call it, group or category or dropdown or….). How to add links there(kiwihockey, introduction). May I add any link (to page/post/script/external).
    Thank you.

The menu at http://dunedinicehockey.hellyer.kiwi/ uses the "Custom code 1" and "Custom code 2" options along with the corresponding HTML you see on the pages.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.