Horizontal Drop Down Menus in WP Mu Issue – Help Needed

Forums Forums Menus Horizontal Drop Down Menus in WP Mu Issue – Help Needed

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author

It looks something really weird is going on there as the error message says you have run out of memory, which doesn’t make much sense since the file uses almost no memory at all.

Anonymous

Great job all around. I’m having a perplexing issue however. I am using ver. 2.5.3 with the advanced plugin. I installed 2.5.3 without installing the advanced plugin separately and both plugins showed up for activation which I did. Everything works perfectly but I can’t get the custom php to work in the custom code panel in the options.

I am trying to test it via wp_list_pages(‘exclude=111’ ); and nothing changes.

Is there something else I should be trying?

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Are you putting the PHP in square brackets? [code:7hkszukd][php] wp_list_pages(); [/php][/code:7hkszukd]

BTW, that 2.5.3 version is getting quite old now. Unless you desperately need the functionality, you may be best off waiting until I roll that functionality into the PixoPoint Menu plugin (I’m not sure when that will be). There have been quite a few bugs founds since I released that old beta version.

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.