Hidden drop down

Forums Forums Menus Hidden drop down

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Traveler

Hi,

Please see this site I’m working on:

http://www.roundtheworldtraveler.com[/url:2zs106zr%5D

The "Places" menu option is a drop down menu with 2 options available….but you can’t see them as they are hidden behind the content below. How do I "bring them to front"?

Much appreciated,

Ben

bwave

Hey Ben,

for me in chrome it’s working perfectly.
    I can see both submenu items.

Regards, Ben

Anonymous

I have this same issue. Any luck?

Anonymous

This plugin support is weak. I’ve searched this support forum for HOURS and there’s hundred’s of people looking for the answer to this. However the nice devs at pixopoint haven’t given a clear answer to anybody.  Where do I find the CSS page to edit this? Anyone?

"Brad_" wrote:
    This plugin support is weak. I’ve searched this support forum for HOURS and there’s hundred’s of people looking for the answer to this. However the nice devs at pixopoint haven’t given a clear answer to anybody.  Where do I find the CSS page to edit this? Anyone?

Rudeness does not help get any support.

This question is not related to the plugin whatsoever. It is a basic CSS issue and can not be answered in a generic way, hence hasn’t been. These sorts of problems need to fixed on an individual basis depending on the site. I don’t have time to teach basic CSS to everyone who uses the plugin.

"Traveler" wrote:
    ….but you can’t see them as they are hidden behind the content below. How do I "bring them to front"?

It seems to be working fine for me. Is this perhaps a browser specific issue you are having difficulties with? If so, which browser?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.