Help removing blogroll list (resolved)

Forums Forums Menus Help removing blogroll list (resolved)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Emir

Hello Ryan,

First off thank you very much for an amazing plugin. I have installed it and modified it painlessly on my site, works like a charm. Now I have two problems. First off it automatically spits out a list of all the pages on the site. I already have this feature on my sidebar and would like to have it removed.

Also, while it displays perfectly well in Firefox 2, in IE7 the menu "eats away" the top portion of the page. Any assistance would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Emir

Emir

the website is located here:

tamarackfoundation.org

Emir

the website is located here:

tamarackfoundation.org

Emir

I have searched your forum (silly me didn’t notice the search function, my apologies) and found a fix by removing the wp_list_pages script from my theme header file, but the menu is still devouring the top of my pages in IE7

Emir

I have searched your forum (silly me didn’t notice the search function, my apologies) and found a fix by removing the wp_list_pages script from my theme header file, but the menu is still devouring the top of my pages in IE7

Emir

well I’ve went and completely removed all the default menu files from the theme but that has caused ie7 to go completely wild, the page is displaying properly in FF but ie7 is completely out of whack, please help if you can…

Emir

well I’ve went and completely removed all the default menu files from the theme but that has caused ie7 to go completely wild, the page is displaying properly in FF but ie7 is completely out of whack, please help if you can…

Emir

did some more theme tailoring, everything is fine now, except the drop down menus are useless because they disappear when i try to mouse-over them, please help if you can.

Emir

did some more theme tailoring, everything is fine now, except the drop down menus are useless because they disappear when i try to mouse-over them, please help if you can.

Hi,
    You didn’t leave a link where you said "the website is located here:".

I’m assuming you have this sorted now anyway, since the topic is marked ‘resolved’?

Hi,
    You didn’t leave a link where you said "the website is located here:".

I’m assuming you have this sorted now anyway, since the topic is marked ‘resolved’?

Emir

Yes I have resolved all the aforementioned problems but it still does not work correctly in IE7, the drop down menu cannot be rolled over as the focuse shifts to the content below…

Thanks

the link is

tamarackfoundation.org[/url:3mwqekzj]

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.