"Hellish Simplicity" WordPress Theme comments

Forums Forums Templates and themes "Hellish Simplicity" WordPress Theme comments

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

This topic is for comments about the new "Hellish Simplicity" WordPress theme.

If you have a question or suggestion, please post it as a new topic.

Update: I’ve now added the option to change colour schemes via the WordPress administration panel.

Update 2: I’ve added an option to choose to use a logo or plain text in your header.

Update 3: I’ve added some minor bug fixes including the “posted in categoryâ€

I’ve cleaned up the theme a little bit and uploaded a version 1.3.

The theme now features gravatar support.

I also installed every widget that comes with WordPress by default and noticed some of them looked a little wonky, so if I’ve done some CSS fixes to make them display correctly.

Other bug fixes include improved appearance of nested lists, alternate comments have a subtle background colour change and some bugs with the display of images have been ironed out.

The new version does not play nicely with WordPress 2.3.3, so if you haven’t upgraded to 2.5 or above you will not be able to use the new version.

Note: I haven’t upgraded my own blog to 2.5 yet, so to see the current version in action, you will need to visit our new demo site.

I upgraded my new blog to version 1.3 and discovered a bug with smileys. A new version which corrects the bug is now available.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.