fatal error on plugin activation

Forums Forums Menus fatal error on plugin activation

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jmc

Hi,
    I am using the Revolution 1 theme and would like to use this menu. I have uploaded it several times and each time I try to activate it I get a fatal error. I made the files writable in case that was the issue and no luck. I did not add a css file. If I comment out the lines that are causing the error, it activates but I don’t see and options in my admin panel. I am using php 4.3 and wordpress 2.6.2. Any help is appreciated – I don’t see anyone else having this problem so it must be something I am doing.
    The error is:
    Warning: main(admin_page.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/www/parklandsd.org/ir/wp-content/plugins/multi-level-navigation-plugin/index.php on line 44

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required ‘admin_page.php’ (include_path=”) in /usr/local/www/parklandsd.org/ir/wp-content/plugins/multi-level-navigation-plugin/index.php on line 44

I have no idea what your problem is sorry. It definitely works fine with WordPress 2.7.1 and PHP5. I’d be surprised if using PHP4 and WordPress 2.6.x would cause any problems though.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.