Excluding Pages

Forums Forums Menus Excluding Pages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Version 2.2.1.  Attempting to use the "Exclude Page" feature and I cannot get it to exclude a page.  Not posting CSS links, etc, because not relevant to issue.  Site: http://www.adrianawest.com/.  Note: this is a site that uses only pages, no posts.  I have a series of pages that I want google to land on, but not be on the menu.  Right now, I have removed the Landers page from WordPress.  My thought/plan was to create a single "landers" dummy page, then make all the google landing pages children of it, and make the menu exclude landers (and thereby its children).  Is there another/better way to do this?

Oops, it seems there is an error in the plugin. There is supposed to be a chunk of test there saying:
    [quote:35fphdfm]Page ID’s seperated by commas (,) to include or exclude in the plugin[/quote:35fphdfm]

You have currently listed the page name, hence it isn’t working. In future I’ll also be adding a box for you to go through and select the pages you don’t want to appear so that you don’t need to manually go adding code (which people tend to have trouble with).

BTW, thanks for adding the screenshot, that made it much easier to figure out the problem.

Anonymous

Is there a work around for this or you can’t exclude pages from nav bar?

There is no need for workaround, you just need to use Page ID’s separated by commas instead of Page names.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.