excluding pages

Forums Forums Menus excluding pages

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

How to I exclude certain pages from showing up?  I want the majority of the nav to show up, but have some form pages that I want to link to internally, not in navigation.  Is this possible?  Thanks

Hi,
    You can exclude specific pages via the advanced section of the plugins’ settings page.

Anonymous

Where is that?  I see where there are options for pages, home, pages dropdown, categories, etc.  But I need to limit the plugin to a two level drop down with the pages.  No subpages after the second set of stuff.

I don’t see where I can exclude specific pages.

Advanced > Click here to show advanced options » > Exclude items > Exclude Pages

Anonymous

In the left nav of the admin page for your wp site click on "settings" in the drop down menu you will now see the link for the "Multi-level-Navigation". Click on that and you will now see all of the options that Ryan was talking about.

Thanks Destin. Eric was actually asking where those options were within the page though, he’d found the page he just hadn’t found the particular part of the page he was looking for.

I’ve done a total overhaul of the plugins settings page for the next release which will make finding things a lot easier. And I have a few more plans in the pipeline which will streamline it even further.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.