EDITOR panel (custom design menu)

Forums Forums Menus EDITOR panel (custom design menu)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jwxie

I use the latest version.
    I was too busy working on the admin panel (another plugin) and when I started closing some of the browser tag, I accidently disabled (closed X) the EDITOR panel.

This EDITOR was suppose to appear everytime you "load" it from the plugin page. But the last time I "closed" X it, it didn’t appear again when I tried to LOAD it again…

I’m guessing this is the PixoPoint Menu plugin you are referring to?

I haven’t heard of this happening before. It should load by clicking on the "Load Editor" button on the admin page.

Anonymous

I have a similar problem with my editor panel. I can’t get it to show up at all. When I click on it to change the color of the drop down, I am taken to my home page and thats it. Nothing appears…Is firefox blocking it somehow? It usually warns me about pop ups. I have the PixoPoint Menu plugin installed. Thanks for any insights.

Hi,
    Firefox is not blocking it. It’s not a popup a popup blocker won’t be affected by it.

There are zillions of different things which could cause this glitch but there is nothing I can do to help without seeing the problem in action sorry.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.