Dropdowns falling behind middle column

Forums Forums Menus Dropdowns falling behind middle column

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

This is a great plugin, thanks!

It works for me but something is causing my drop downs to go behind my middle column. I don’t have the drop downs live on my site yet because of this, but if you could give me some ideas on how to get around this, I’ll definitely put them in.

Love it!
    http://1morechapter.com

Anonymous

OK, I researched and found that if I put

z-index: 99;

into the first line before the margin, it seems to work.

Anonymous

OK, I researched and found that if I put

z-index: 99;

into the first line before the margin, it seems to work.

Anonymous

If you can’t do this, it’s no big deal (I was too afraid to try it myself), but I’d like an option with Pages, Categories, Blogroll, Archives. That would be perfect for me!

I understand if you are too busy to do that.

Thanks for a fabulous plug-in!

Anonymous

If you can’t do this, it’s no big deal (I was too afraid to try it myself), but I’d like an option with Pages, Categories, Blogroll, Archives. That would be perfect for me!

I understand if you are too busy to do that.

Thanks for a fabulous plug-in!

What you have asked for isn’t very difficult so I’ll definitely get on to that. If I don’t post back here with a solution tomorrow then send me a message via my contact form to remind me.

What you have asked for isn’t very difficult so I’ll definitely get on to that. If I don’t post back here with a solution tomorrow then send me a message via my contact form to remind me.

Anonymous

I had to deactivate it temporarily because when I clicked on a single post entry, the post wouldn’t show up. I’ll work on it.

Anonymous

I had to deactivate it temporarily because when I clicked on a single post entry, the post wouldn’t show up. I’ll work on it.

Anonymous

Whatever is happening is only occurring with firefox. In internet explorer it is okay. When I click on a single post entry, all I get is white space.

This may have something to do with it: It must be in my layers. I have a ‘falling hearts’ effect that is going on the top of my left sidebar, behind my middle column, and somewhere in the middle of my third column. If I can fix the layers, the evidence being that the hearts fall on top of all three columns, the plugin will probably work for firefox. I could try it with another theme. It’s probably in the theme code, though I’ve been having problems with firefox stuff lately (usually it’s IE).

Arrgh!

Anonymous

Whatever is happening is only occurring with firefox. In internet explorer it is okay. When I click on a single post entry, all I get is white space.

This may have something to do with it: It must be in my layers. I have a ‘falling hearts’ effect that is going on the top of my left sidebar, behind my middle column, and somewhere in the middle of my third column. If I can fix the layers, the evidence being that the hearts fall on top of all three columns, the plugin will probably work for firefox. I could try it with another theme. It’s probably in the theme code, though I’ve been having problems with firefox stuff lately (usually it’s IE).

Arrgh!

I don’t understand. Do you have a test site? Or should I be able to see the problem on http://1morechapter.com/?

I don’t understand. Do you have a test site? Or should I be able to see the problem on http://1morechapter.com/?

Anonymous

Yes, if you go to my site, the hearts are falling, but they go in front of the text in my left sidebar, and when they reach my main column, they disappear behind the container instead of going in front of the text. In the right column, you can see they’re in between the background and the text. I think it has something to do with my layers. Again, this is just in firefox, not in IE.

I had to disable the drop downs temporarily because when I click on a single post, I didn’t get it OR the sidebars. Just the white container.

Anonymous

Yes, if you go to my site, the hearts are falling, but they go in front of the text in my left sidebar, and when they reach my main column, they disappear behind the container instead of going in front of the text. In the right column, you can see they’re in between the background and the text. I think it has something to do with my layers. Again, this is just in firefox, not in IE.

I had to disable the drop downs temporarily because when I click on a single post, I didn’t get it OR the sidebars. Just the white container.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.