Dropdown only appears for current page

Forums Forums Menus Dropdown only appears for current page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I’ve just installed the plugin, it works fine and looks very good and all, BUT: I only get the dropdown menu for the current page. The other menu items don’t have a dropdown although they should.

As soon as I navigate to one of these other pages, than that page will have a dropdown. The menu item that previously had a dropdown now does not have a dropdown. Hope I am making myself clear here.

What am I doing wrong?

No idea. We need a URL to your site to figure out what could be going wrong.

Anonymous

Has this been resolved?

I have pixopoint menu with static pages and posts.

On top level home, only the children of posts appear as drop downs, not children of pages.  If I select a page with children to make it the current page the children drop downs display.  How can I make all children of pages and posts appear on top level home.

Sorry, but I don’t understand your question.

Anonymous

PixoPoint Menu Plugin  0.6.5

I selected Pages infinite but drop down menus for static pages with children did not display on top level main menu 1. Not until you clicked to make the page with children the current page.

I added include and entered all of the page id’s and it now displays the drop downs on the top level menu 1.

I guess you have to include every page id?

It sounds like you have a bizarre problem going on there. I’ll need to see the problem before I can figure out what is going wrong though.

And yes, you need to add every page ID you want to remove.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.