Drag & Drop Plugin Clash

Forums Forums Menus Drag & Drop Plugin Clash

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

First off I would like to say this is an excellent plugin and thanks for your hard work and continuing support and development.

I have found a clash with another plugin which stopped me from being able to drag and drop menu items in SETTINGS – PixoPoint Menu – Home

I tested in FF, IE, Chrome & Safari and experienced the same issue.

I have disabled -> enabled the plugin 4 times now, testing each time and experience the same issue so can comfortably say it is this plugin at fault.

The Plugin is called: WP Events Calendar
    Homepage: http://www.wp-eventscalendar.com/

thanks,

Hedley
    Digital Essence

Thanks for the report.

That plugin is loading it’s scripts on [b:33ydizuh]all[/b:33ydizuh] pages in the admin panel of WordPress which it shouldn’t be doing.

The following line of code in events-calendar.php seems to be the culprit:
    [code:33ydizuh]add_action(‘plugins_loaded’, ‘EventsCalendarINIT’);[/code:33ydizuh]

Changing it to the following seems to fix it though (be careful as I may have broken something else in that plugin in the process):
    [code:33ydizuh]add_action(‘EventsCalendarManagementINIT’, ‘EventsCalendarINIT’);[/code:33ydizuh]

I’ll send them an email and see if they can get it fixed for you.

I’ve filed a bug report on their site http://tracker.wp-eventscalendar.com/view.php?id=214 (need to be logged in to view).

I also reported a few other minor issues I noticed whilst crawling through their code.

"Ryan" wrote:
    I also reported a few other minor issues I noticed whilst crawling through their code.

Quality, that’s what I call service!

Thanks.

I’ve had similar people do the same for me, so I’m happy to help them out. There’s not many plugin developers out there and I always find it helpful when others point out problems/provide fixes for things so I try to do the same where possible.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.