Drag and drop not working

Forums Forums Menus Drag and drop not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi,

I’m using firefox 3.0.13 and wordpress 2.8.4 but dragging and dropping with the menu items, like search and Custom code 1, 2,3,4 etc. does not work. I can’t lift the menu items, only the text in it, get’s selected.

The site i’m using it for is : http://www.sdvndancefever.nl but I want to remove the search option in the menu.

I could not find this problem elsewhere on the forum. So what am I doing wrong?

Regard

It’s probably a problem with another plugin messing up the scripts. Not much I can do about that, but if you can figure out what problem is causing it (if it is indeed a plugin clash) then I would be happy to send the developer an email with some tips on how they can fix it to prevent the clash.

This issue is usually related to plugins not using the "enqueue method" to load their scripts within WordPress.

Anonymous

Hey Ryan,

I deactivated all my 40 plugins and checked them 1 by 1, the plugin wich made me unable to drag and drop was the My Page Order from froman118. Once I deactivated this one, it worked, now I see more benefits of your plugin, dragging and dropping is cool!

Regards,
    Jan Broos

That’s weird. There should be no conflict between those plugins. I’ll need to inspect.

I actually included the My Page Order plugin inside the PixoPoint Menu plugin so you don’t need to use it anyway fortunately. But that functionality in my own plugin was supposed to be disabled when the my Page Order plugin is used, but I guess something has gone wrong on that front sorry.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.