Custom Menu- outside of site urls? Knocked out Static Front Page?

Forums Forums Menus Custom Menu- outside of site urls? Knocked out Static Front Page?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    tiameg

Ive installed and activated the plugin.
    Finally got it working after two days, by moving the nav to below my header instead of above (must be a weird theme issue)

What I really need to know is this: How to add a custom menu?
    I want to add some links to some pages that are part of the site- but have had to be made outside of wp on flat html pages only.

Ive read the forum and cant find any info on doing this, in one place I saw it said something about looking at sample code in Custom code 1-4 box’s that I think may be what I need- but in my admin area- this is blank?

Can anyne explain to me how to add my own custom dropdown nav with page urls that I can specify myself please?

NB: Just noticed that installing this seems to have knocked out my static front page also? Any fix for this?

PPS- It just ocured to me that I could do this with the links nav by renaming links to ‘whatever’, but then I would just need to add at least one link on the sidebar that would go to links I guess….anyone got any ideas?

Thank You

Hi,
    The custom code boxes in your admin area are blank because they don’t contain any custom code. You can place any HTML in there that you want and it will appear in the menu (no PHP though … yet). There is an example of the code needed that you can see by hovering over the word ‘example’ near the custom code boxes.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.