Custom Code needed??

Forums Forums Menus Custom Code needed??

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    equinevideo

I love this plugin – works great! I am kind of stumped on one thing though. For my "categories" dropdown, I need to change the order that the categories show up in. I can’t use the plugin that allows you to drag and drop the order of categories because of the way the code in my template is written. And ascending or descending won’t work – unless I go in and physically delete and re-enter the categories into the correct order – which I’m trying to avoid.

If I used the custom code 1 – could I make it order the way I wanted, instead of ascending or descending? For example, I need the categories to order:

#14 – (slides to #15, #24, #17)
    #25 ( slides to #26, #16, #21)

So you can see they are all out of order. Can the custom code do what I need and what would be the charge for you to write it?  ???  Thanks!

Hi,
    That’s a ridiculously easy thing to do actually. If you really need help then just post all of the URLs for the categories here, along with the corresponding order they need to be in and the titles for them and I’ll write it out for US$5.

If you just have a look at the example code you could probably figure it out though.

equinevideo

Oh – hold up. I just saw where you have the custom code example. I’ll give it a try, and if I get stuck I’ll get back to you on that request. Thanks!

Cool. Hopefully that example is enough to show you what to do.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.