Complete newbie…Premium Support

Forums Forums Menus Complete newbie…Premium Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    sheilahoff

I’ve been designing websites for nearly a decade but only using Word Press for 6 months and today is my first day exploring the multi-level navigational tool. So I haven’t explored and tried much on my own with it yet or read a ton either. But before I invest myself in trying to master this tool… I’m just wondering if the $99/month for Premium is really as good as it sounds? It sounds like someone at PixoPoint would actually do the work for me for $99. Is that true? And do I have to subscribe for more than the 1 month at a time? The theme I’m trying to add this to is a Woo Theme called Abstract which you can see here… http://www.woothemes.com/demo/?name=abstract. The way it’s setup it doesn’t allow for drop downs which I need. I’d like the top level to still look like it does here but to allow drop downs that look integrated and not stuck on or ugly. I’m planning to lower the built in search box so we can fit about 6 top level buttons across the top. Is this doable with this tool? And can I really hire you for $99 to "make it so"? If so…you’re ON!

Thanks,
    Sheila

"sheilahoff" wrote:
    I’m just wondering if the $99/month for Premium is really as good as it sounds? It sounds like someone at PixoPoint would actually do the work for me for $99. Is that true?

Yes, this is true. That person will most likely be me.

"sheilahoff" wrote:
    And do I have to subscribe for more than the 1 month at a time?

No. Although if you want help with multiple sites I may or may not ask you to pay for an extra month or so. However for simple fixes I quite often help with multiple sites; at the moment I don’t have a strict policy on that sort of thing as some menus are very straightforward whereas others are extremely complex.

"sheilahoff" wrote:
    The way it’s setup it doesn’t allow for drop downs which I need. I’d like the top level to still look like it does here but to allow drop downs that look integrated and not stuck on or ugly. I’m planning to lower the built in search box so we can fit about 6 top level buttons across the top. Is this doable with this tool? And can I really hire you for $99 to "make it so"? If so…you’re ON!

Yes, yes, yes and yes.

Here is a draft blog post I’m writing up which outlines the easiest way to get the exact menu you want:
    URL https://geek.hellyer.kiwi/case-study-premium-support/
    Password: 1234

It’s password protected as it isn’t ready to be published properly yet (it’s still a work in progress).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.