Clueless

Forums Forums Menus Clueless

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    oneofayykind

Ok so I installed this plug-in. The drop down menu one. I installed it which is fine I know how to do that much and then I took the code to insert into my header file of my theme and inserted it where the menu code was. No menu shows up. I also tried this with another plugin and had the same problem so I know its just me not having a clue what I’m doing wrong.

The theme I am using is called Magazeen. The original code for the menu is [code:2ylb3nzy]<?php wp_list_pages( ‘title_li=&depth=1’ ); ?>[/code:2ylb3nzy]. I took this code out and replaced it with [code:2ylb3nzy]<?php if (function_exists(‘suckerfish’)) {suckerfish();} ?>[/code:2ylb3nzy]

I also tried not deleting the original code and just adding the new code after it. I have activated the plugin on the backend but no drop down menus show up. What am I doing wrong?

[code:13m41qi3]<?php if (function_exists(‘suckerfish’)) {suckerfish();} ?>[/code:13m41qi3]
    That is a very old function. If you read instructions somewhere (other than in very old forum topics around here) with that please let me know so that I can change it.

Here’s the current function:
    [code:13m41qi3]<?php if (function_exists(‘pixopoint_menu’)) {pixopoint_menu();} ?>[/code:13m41qi3]

I’ll need more information to help any further beyond that … https://geek.hellyer.kiwi/free-support-menus/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.