Can’t move down the list.

Forums Forums Menus Can’t move down the list.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

By ‘box’ I mean the part of the settings page for the plugin. So you would login to your WordPress admin panel, go to the settings page for the plugin and edit the box where you put the CSS.

You shouldn’t need to do any editing of PHP at all to do this, it is purely a CSS issue.

boydcarter

I just remembered.  The code wasn’t the problem, the left column was over-riding the menu.  I added blank spaces to the top of the left column so the menu would be on top.  Not the "proper" solution, but it worked.  If you know the proper solution, sharing it would be appreciated.  Thanks.  Boyd

Adding the following to the end of your CSS should work:

[code:1t349qya]#suckerfishnav ul {z-index:1000}[/code:1t349qya]

boydcarter

Ryan, I finally went to my "theme editor stylesheet" (styles.css) file and added the code to the bottom of that file.  That solved the problem.  I still don’t know what you mean when you mention ‘box’ and ‘css’ in the same sentence.  Since I am using the plugin, I didn’t put any CSS in any box.  In any event, this worked.  Thanks.  Boyd

When I say ‘box’, I mean the text area which is in the plugins’ settings page. The area in the admin panel where you enter the CSS for the plugin (unless you are storing it in a separate place like your themes CSS file).

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.