Can’t edit the footer anymore

Forums Forums Templates and themes Can’t edit the footer anymore

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    noelc

This is a mighty powerful tool – thanks.

However, at the moment I can’t edit my footer text. I am a premium user, and I’ve been happily uploading the XML file to make changes, but somewhere in the process I have lost the ability to edit the footer.

I’ve attached my XML file if that helps.

Cheers

Noel

Hi,
    Is it possible that you weren’t logged in when you exported the file? If you wait long enough you will be automatically logged out, so if there was a delay between when you made the design and exported it then you may have been logged out.

If you still have troubles, just attach the themes zip file to this post and I’ll modify it the old fashioned way and post back the ‘premium’ version for you.

noelc

Hi,

I thought I was logged in when I did the downloading, but I remember not logging in straightaway – maybe a cookie issue?

However, no matter: I had to leave it a few days anyway, and I have just downloaded it and the footer is editable again. All is well.

Cheers

Noel

Hi,
    Yep, the cookie only lasts for about 30 mins. So if the page wasn’t reloaded during that time then the cookie would have been lost. I need to add some sort of check in there to correct for that at some stage.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.