beginner’s questions about MLMs…

Forums Forums Menus beginner’s questions about MLMs…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mzimmers

Hi, all –

I just started using these menus today, and I’m very impressed. I do have a couple of questions, though.

1. Now that I have the menus implemented, what’s the best way to modify/maintain them? Should I be mucking in the code with the WP dashboard, or should do it some other way, and re-import the changes into WP? Specifically, I want to add a bottom margin and change the color from blue to gray. I’ll probably also want to reduce the pixel sizes a bit.

2. Does this plugin use the standard h2 definition? After I started using this, I noticed some changes to my h2 renderings.

3. I notice that the menus are sometimes a bit "dodgy." That is, they disappear on me when I don’t expect them to. Is this a bug, or something to do with the performance settings?

Thanks for any help…great tool.

http://www.scopedin.com[/url:b325hk1o%5D

There is currently no way to import your data back into the CSS generator. We are working on a system which allows that, but progress has been severely delayed recently and I’m not sure when that will be ready.

The plugin does not modify the H2 tag styling (unless you insert code which does that into the CSS area).

I’d need more information to answer your question about them dissapearing. It is most likely a clash between your theme and the CSS. It will be fixable.

mzimmers

Thanks, Ryan. So…can I modify the tag in my style.css file to give me the bottom margin I want, or will that not work somehow?

Yes, you can modify the styling of any tags with CSS and since the plugin has a built in stylesheet, you could use that to modify an H2 tag if you wanted to.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.