Aligning problem (nevermind! solved!)

Forums Forums Menus Aligning problem (nevermind! solved!)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jacf182

Hello everyone!
    I have a problem with my suckerfish menu, you can have a look at it here: http://www.uesma.edu.ec/index.php
    It works great on my 15 inch screen, however, if I make the browser window smaller, the menu will change it’s shape. This also happens if I browse this page on computers with smaller screens.
    What I want it to do is to be perfectly aligned with my banner no matter what size the computer screen is, no matter how small I make the window. I’ve seen everbody else’s sukerfish menus and they work great….however mine is acting this way and I don’t know why. I’m not an experienced coder…I’m a newbie and I would appreciate all the help I can get, since I need to launch this website soon for my highschool!
    Thanks a lot!
    EDIT: Nevermind!!!
    I found out what my error was: I put my code in the header.php, which is ok, but I did not put it between any tag, so it had no position formatting, that’s why no matter what I did, it didn’t get aligned. So I just moved it to the <div id="header"> tag and it worked like a charm. I can’t believe I spent nearly 8 hours messing with my CSS file and the problem wasn’t even there! That’s what happens to noobs like me lol. GREAT MENU I LOVE IT!

Glad to hear you got it working. And sorry I didn’t answer before you had to figure it out yourself (I’ve been very busy lately).

Glad to hear you got it working. And sorry I didn’t answer before you had to figure it out yourself (I’ve been very busy lately).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.