After upgrade to 0.9.2.3 none of my thumbs are grouped

Forums Forums Slimbox2 plugin After upgrade to 0.9.2.3 none of my thumbs are grouped

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hey, first, awesome plugin. I upgraded this morning to the new rev (0.9.2.3) and all of the auto groups went away (no more image 1 of x). Uninstalled and reinstalled with the same outcome. WP 2.7. any ideas? dropped the previous ver of the plugin back and everything is working as it should
    thanks in advance!
    scott

malcalevak

Can you provide a link to your site so I can look into the matter?

And have you tried the latest version, 0.9.3?

Anonymous

yes, upgraded to 0.9.4.1 and same thing, disabled all other plugins as well to make sure nothing funny. Site is not yet live, or I’d post a link, is there something i should look for? Not sure if this helps, but if i manually add the rel="lightbox-xyz" code for a group, it does not work either. Is there a way to uninstall the plugin entirely? I notice there is an uninstall.php in the plugin folder, but can’t find a way to activate it. Maybe I’ll try to wipe from the DB and then reinstall. thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Figured something out! If i replace this:
    return (this == el) || ($(this).parents("div.post, div#page")[0] && ($(this).parents("div.post, div#page")[0] == $(el).parents("div.post, div#page")[0]));

with the old code:

return (this == el) || (this.parentNode && (this.parentNode == el.parentNode));

it works fine. I’m not a JS whiz, so I don’t understand what the difference is but maybe this will help?

malcalevak

To uninstall you just need to delete the plugin from the plugin panel in WP.

Again, though, without access to your site I can’t do a thing to figure out your problem, since it works fine in every instance I have to look at.

One brief question I do have is are all the images in a post, or a page, or what?

Anonymous

they are all in a post, we’ll be live shortly and i’ll be able to send out (it’s behind a firewall at the moment or i’d send you the link) I can copy and paste the rendered source for you if you like? thank you for your help, again, this is an awesome plugin

malcalevak

The source should help, yes.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.