Add Category Description

Forums Forums Menus Add Category Description

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ktnaylor

Hi, thank you for this wonderful plugin. I’m new to Pixo and WordPress and it has been a steep learning curve for me. I’ve added a second menu in my template and I was wondering if it is possible to add a description line under the category title? e.g. Category title-Mr. XYZ, Description – CEO and chairman, I’m using the second menu as a side bar menu in the layout. The listing of the category menu is in a vertical format. Would appreciate it if someone can give me a clue – thanks!

I’ve written custom functions for our [iurl=https://geek.hellyer.kiwi/services/premium-support/]Premium Support members[/iurl] to do that, but it’s not something WordPress or any of our plugins does by default.

lonchbox

Hi,

Thanx for a greate plugin. I´m also guessing how to add the category description.

Saludos,
    Pancho.

"lonchbox" wrote:
    Thanx for a greate plugin. I´m also guessing how to add the category description.

Hi,
    That all depends on how your menu is setup and what your exact requirements are. I don’t check into the forum as often as I do my email and since you have signed up for Premium Support, feel free to email me about this and I’ll happily help you out.

Generally the best way to do this is to modify the theme itself instead of using a plugin as it gives a lot more control over how the menu behaves.

If you have requirements over how the HTML is created then let me know, otherwise the best idea would be to send me a link to your site and perhaps provide some information (an image speaks a thousand words) about how you want the descriptions to appear in the menu.

My email contacts are available on the following page … https://geek.hellyer.kiwi/contact/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.