0.9.7 Release

Forums Forums Slimbox2 plugin 0.9.7 Release

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    malcalevak

Just wanted to announce that I’ve officially released 0.9.7. Please install it and let me know if there are any complications.

malcalevak

I have heard two reports of this release breaking WordPress installs. If you’re here with that problem please provide more information, don’t just tell me it broke.

Ideally leave the plugin active and provide a link so I can diagnose the issue. Also include your WP version.

Any other information you can provide will help as well.

Anonymous

I am not going to be able to leave the plugin active though, this is the error I do get if it helps any:

Fatal error: Call to a member function get_option() on a non-object in /home/mysite/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-slimbox2/index.php on line 46

Anonymous

using 2.7.1 by the way. Let me know if there is anymore info you need.

Anonymous

url: http://designmovesme.com
    wordpress: Version 2.7.1

updated the plugin via plugins panel. throws the error below

[code:1w1mbxxx]Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /nfs/c04/h01/mnt/58768/domains/designmovesme.com/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-slimbox2/index.php on line 46[/code:1w1mbxxx]

malcalevak

Ok, I sort of know what’s causing the problem…except not enough to know how to fix it…yet…

Can someone tell me if they tried updating the settings, and if so, did that work?

malcalevak

I don’t think this will work, and if it does…I’m going to have to figure out why exactly, but if someone with this issue can use the attached index.php instead of the current one let me know if it does or doesn’t work.

Anonymous

Hi there! thanks for your great plugin and your help here in the forums. I’ve been having the same problem..replaced de index.php and now it works great

malcalevak

Strange, but thanks for the feedback. It’s not the best solution, but for now I’ll release it as an emergency fix.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.