Help! SB doesn’t seem to be working

Forums Forums Slimbox2 plugin Help! SB doesn’t seem to be working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi. I did the installation via the plugin browser/installer function and seems to be successful. The css lines are in the header and i’ve put the rel="lightbox" attribute to the link. However, it doesn’t seem to be working. The picture just loads in the browser instead of in the slimbox.

My url is http://snowflakez.me.previewdns.com/

Appreciate your help.

Thanks!

malcalevak

Is the plugin still enabled? I just visited and didn’t see anything that indicated it was enabled, nor did I see any images set up to link to larger images via slimbox.

Anonymous

I deactivated it as was doing some other testing. But I’ve reactivated it now. Still having the same problem.

malcalevak

I think I found the problem. When I examined your slimbox2_autload.js.php file I noticed all sorts of extra crap that wasn’t supposed to be there.

It would appear another plugin, or perhaps the theme, is conflicting and inserting a whole lot of extra stuff into each php file indiscriminately. All I know is that the code was labeled as "WSP". If you know what that is, try turning it off to see if it works. I could be mistaken, but whatever it’s doing seems like a rather poor and ineffective way to achieve it’s desired goal.

Anonymous

I’ve no idea what those are either as I did not put them in. Will check with my hosting provider. Thanks anyway for the help.

bricomerlin

hello everyone, (and sorry for my "frenglish")

i am meeting the same problem, certainly due to the theme : the plugin is ok but the navigation indications (previous / following) do not appear with the theme i’ve been chosing.

here’s a link
    http://www.davidferriere.com/blog/?p=169
    (the blog is not "public" yet and on "beta" test version)

if i return to other themes, it’s ok (navigation options do appear) but the thumbnails are display "on" each other (sorry, i don’t know the word but – to describe it – there’s no margin in between them and the second come 30% over the first one, etc.

many thanks in advance for your help
    david

malcalevak

In the next release, which I’ve actually been working on for a change, I plan to add an easy way to do what I’m going to suggest, but until then…
    Open up slimbox2_autoload.js.php from the javascript folder and find every instance of div.post and in your case replace it with div.gallery and see if that makes it work.

bricomerlin

ok, i have just changed the theme and it’s ok now.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.