Active menu item visible by default?

Forums Forums Menus Active menu item visible by default?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mr Brainz

Hi,

Is there a way I can make the active menu item’s children visible by default, and then hide when you roll over another menu item with children?

Thanks in advance,

Greg

No. Or at least not without a lot of complicated javascripting.

syfo

Is this a dead topic?  I’m trying to do the same… Should I pay for premium support?

To be honest I’m not sure how to do this. It may be possible, but javascript is not my forte. You could try asking a javascript expert. I’ll send this topic to a friend of mine who knows a lot about javascript and see if he can do it for you.

Hi,
    I’ve had a chat with someone about this and they seem to think this is possible. So if you upgrade to premium support, they will provide you with some javascript to enable this functionality for you.

Or if you aren’t comfortable with modifying your theme we can create a new WordPress plugin for you which does it.

darthninjai

Hi Ryan,

I just signed up for premium support (1 year). I definitely need this feature developed. Can you provide it in a new WP plugin?

Also I’m having trouble with the dropdowns in Firefox 3.5.x. What is happening is sometimes they show up, sometimes they don’t. One first click they disappear but they don’t redirect to the page required. On second try, they work.

This is on IIS7, PHP 5.x.x

Thanks

darthninjai

Shoot, site with trouble is http://2009.strongheart.ca

Hi,
    You have not signed up for premium support. You signed up for premium features (which is why I didn’t get to your reply now).

I’ll just treat you as a premium support member anyway since you have signed up for our premium features deal for so long.

I’ve passed on the message to my javascript guy and hopefully he’ll figure it out shortly for you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.